أخوية  

أخوية سوريا: تجمع شبابي سوري (ثقافي، فكري، اجتماعي) بإطار حراك مجتمع مدني - ينشط في دعم الحرية المدنية، التعددية الديمقراطية، والتوعية بما نسميه الحد الأدنى من المسؤولية العامة. نحو عقد اجتماعي صحي سليم، به من الأكسجن ما يكف لجميع المواطنين والقاطنين.
أخذ مكانه في 2003 و توقف قسراً نهاية 2009 - النسخة الحالية هنا هي ارشيفية للتصفح فقط
ردني  لورا   أخوية > رقميات > كمبيوتر > سوفت وير

إضافة موضوع جديد  إضافة رد

أدوات الموضوع
قديم 24/08/2006   #1
شب و شيخ الشباب ryacoub123
عضو
-- أخ لهلوب --

الصورة الرمزية لـ ryacoub123

نورنا ب:
Feb 2006
المطرح:
ALLENTOWN, PENNSYLVANIA, USA
مشاركات:

إرسال خطاب AIM إلى ryacoub123 إرسال خطاب MSN إلى ryacoub123 إرسال خطاب Yahoo إلى ryacoub123
Exclamation open this ... I need help soooooo badly

يا شباب انا معاني من مشكلة...من شي اسبوع إجاني ايميل من بنت وحطتلي صورتا..أل شوو ال معجبة..بس انا ما سدقتا ..
على كل حال السؤال هوي..في شي متل يعني
EMAIL TRACKER
يلي بتخليك تعرف معلومات متل الأسم يعني عن شخص إذا معك إيميلو

يعني شي كود او شي برنامج..
هلق انا مو أصدي الأذية..بس كتير حابب انو اعرف مين المضوم أو المهضوة...انا لاقيت شي بس مو ببلاش

بس حابب اعرف مين لأنو بعتقد انو واحد من معارفي عم يتهاضم

so i need a program or a tracker that will show me a name of a person if i have his e-mail

وَظَلَّ عَلَى الأيْدِي تَسَاقَطُ نَفْسُه ويَذْوِي كما يَذْوِي القَضِيبُ مِنَ الرَّنْد

عليهم و العشى خبّيزة
  رد مع اقتباس
قديم 24/08/2006   #2
شب و شيخ الشباب leoprad
عضو
-- مستشــــــــــار --

الصورة الرمزية لـ leoprad

نورنا ب:
Jul 2006
المطرح:
حمص
مشاركات:

إرسال خطاب MSN إلى leoprad
افتراضي

i have a way send him or her a msg and open the (sent msgs) folder and c his name

ما لقيت و لا وحدة بتستاهلني

Only the Almighty God can judge me
  رد مع اقتباس
قديم 24/08/2006   #3
عضو
-- أخ لهلوب --

نورنا ب:
Feb 2006
المطرح:
مشاركات:

إرسال خطاب AIM إلى ryacoub123 إرسال خطاب MSN إلى ryacoub123 إرسال خطاب Yahoo إلى ryacoub123
افتراضي

اقتباس:
كاتب النص الأصلي : leoprad
i have a way send him or her a msg and open the (sent msgs) folder and c his name

NO man he or she told me that her name is samantha.. but I it is posible that they are lying to me.. i want somthing like a software or a program that if i put the e-mail it will give me that person's address or REAL NAME.. because i think that it is one i know who wants to mess with me

thanks anyway
  رد مع اقتباس
قديم 25/08/2006   #4
شب و شيخ الشباب leoprad
عضو
-- مستشــــــــــار --

نورنا ب:
Jul 2006
المطرح:
حمص
مشاركات:

افتراضي

هلا اذا كان واحد او وحدة عم يقفلو عليك اكيد بكونو عملولك ايميل جديد كلو معلومات غلط فبرأيي تعمل انتي ايميل جديد كمان و تقفل عليهم و هيك بيستمر المرح
  رد مع اقتباس
قديم 25/08/2006   #5
عضو
-- أخ لهلوب --

نورنا ب:
Feb 2006
المطرح:
مشاركات:

افتراضي

اقتباس:
هلا اذا كان واحد او وحدة عم يقفلو عليك اكيد بكونو عملولك ايميل جديد كلو معلومات غلط فبرأيي تعمل انتي ايميل جديد كمان و تقفل عليهم و هيك بيستمر المرح
hey thanks for the IDEA
I was thinking of doing that too
hehe
yallah i will try it
  رد مع اقتباس
قديم 25/08/2006   #6
شب و شيخ الشباب leoprad
عضو
-- مستشــــــــــار --

نورنا ب:
Jul 2006
المطرح:
حمص
مشاركات:

افتراضي

موفق موفق و الله ينصرك عليهم
و مو بس هيك اذا بدك انا بساعدك
  رد مع اقتباس
قديم 25/08/2006   #7
عضو
-- أخ لهلوب --

نورنا ب:
Feb 2006
المطرح:
مشاركات:

افتراضي

اقتباس:
موفق موفق و الله ينصرك عليهم
و مو بس هيك اذا بدك انا بساعدك
wallah keef

how can you help me.

heheh it is funny though

yeah man this happened to me before but i didnot pay attention to it
but you know what now i should do somthing

heheh
i will let youi know what will happen
  رد مع اقتباس
قديم 30/08/2006   #8
صبيّة و ست الصبايا xena
عضو
-- قبضاي --

الصورة الرمزية لـ xena

نورنا ب:
Aug 2006
المطرح:
Europe.. awwal laffi 3a 2eedak el yasar
مشاركات:

افتراضي

you can get her IP address (internet protocol) and by knowing it you can know her location like which country
if your e.mail was a hotmail account , go to options , then mail options , then mail display settings then in the message headers select advanced then ok , then go to the e.mail that was sent to you then you will find a number included under the subject it contains dots and something like that , so copy it then go to this link

- ابو شريك هاي الروابط الي بيحطوها الأعضاء ما بتظهر ترى غير للأعضاء، فيعني اذا ما كنت مسجل و كان بدك اتشوف الرابط (مصرّ ) ففيك اتسجل بإنك تتكى على كلمة سوريا -

then go to (find IP address country)then
paste the number there under ( Lookup location information by IP Address), then click on submit and there you go , you will see information about her IP address

if you e.mail was yahoo or anything else and you didn't know how to find the IP there i can help also

3al 7alten hai el bent elli ba3tetlak e.mail akeed wa7di kazzabi aw 3am tetkhawwat 3alek w meshtheyye tetsalla la2enno mafi bent bteb3at hek e.mailat ella iza kan bedda tetsalla ,
  رد مع اقتباس
قديم 30/08/2006   #9
عضو
-- أخ لهلوب --

نورنا ب:
Feb 2006
المطرح:
مشاركات:

افتراضي

اقتباس:
كاتب النص الأصلي : xena
you can get her IP address (internet protocol) and by knowing it you can know her location like which country
if your e.mail was a hotmail account , go to options , then mail options , then mail display settings then in the message headers select advanced then ok , then go to the e.mail that was sent to you then you will find a number included under the subject it contains dots and something like that , so copy it then go to this link

- ابو شريك هاي الروابط الي بيحطوها الأعضاء ما بتظهر ترى غير للأعضاء، فيعني اذا ما كنت مسجل و كان بدك اتشوف الرابط (مصرّ ) ففيك اتسجل بإنك تتكى على كلمة سوريا -

paste the number there under ( Lookup location information by IP Address), then click on submit and there you go , you will see information about her IP address

if you e.mail was yahoo or anything else and you didn't know how to find the IP there i can help also

3al 7alten hai el bent elli ba3tetlak e.mail akeed wa7di kazzabi aw 3am tetkhawwat 3alek w meshtheyye tetsalla la2enno mafi bent bteb3at hek e.mailat ella iza kan bedda tetsalla ,
hey thank you soooo much for the advice.. you see when I was trying to know who it is I learned about how to find an IP of the emal. so i know how to do that.. but i didnot know the URL that you just gave me.. so thanks for it.. maybe i will check it and let you know what is going to happen.. hahah.. anyway thanks for the help it was great..

and yeah i know that she is just being stupid because i didnot take it seriously.. anyway i only want to know who it is or the location of that person just becase i want to know if it is one of my freinds.

THANKS AGAIN
  رد مع اقتباس
قديم 30/08/2006   #10
عضو
-- أخ لهلوب --

نورنا ب:
Feb 2006
المطرح:
مشاركات:

افتراضي

اقتباس:

my god i am checking that URL now and i can't belive that you went and searched for me.. it is a great URL

THANKSSSSSSS
  رد مع اقتباس
قديم 30/08/2006   #11
صبيّة و ست الصبايا xena
عضو
-- قبضاي --

الصورة الرمزية لـ xena

نورنا ب:
Aug 2006
المطرح:
مشاركات:

افتراضي

u're always welcome dude , if u needed help in anything else i'm ready , and let me know what happens with u
salam
  رد مع اقتباس
قديم 30/08/2006   #12
عضو
-- أخ لهلوب --

نورنا ب:
Feb 2006
المطرح:
مشاركات:

افتراضي

اقتباس:
u're always welcome dude , if u needed help in anything else i'm ready , and let me know what happens with u
salam
hey I just checked it out first i tried to put my IP address for the computer that I am using now and it gave me the right city and even the right company that i am working in now.. COOOL so i tried her email and it gave me that

216.39.53.207CALIFORNIASUNNYVALEUSUNITED STATESALTAVISTA COMPANY

so I only I am not sure who is that but I know one person in california and he knows that i live in PENNSYLVANIA, united states.

but we shall see..
at least i know now

your english sounds very great are do you live in syria though?
  رد مع اقتباس
قديم 30/08/2006   #13
صبيّة و ست الصبايا xena
عضو
-- قبضاي --

الصورة الرمزية لـ xena

نورنا ب:
Aug 2006
المطرح:
مشاركات:

افتراضي

well that's gr8
and no i don't live in syria , but i lived there for about 4 years and they were the hardest , funniest and freakiest years ever
  رد مع اقتباس
قديم 30/08/2006   #14
عضو
-- أخ لهلوب --

نورنا ب:
Feb 2006
المطرح:
مشاركات:

افتراضي

اقتباس:
well that's gr8
and no i don't live in syria , but i lived there for about 4 years and they were the hardest , funniest and freakiest years ever
so were do you live
  رد مع اقتباس
قديم 30/08/2006   #15
صبيّة و ست الصبايا xena
عضو
-- قبضاي --

الصورة الرمزية لـ xena

نورنا ب:
Aug 2006
المطرح:
مشاركات:

افتراضي

uae in the past , bulgaria recently , germany after few months
  رد مع اقتباس
قديم 30/08/2006   #16
عضو
-- أخ لهلوب --

نورنا ب:
Feb 2006
المطرح:
مشاركات:

افتراضي

اقتباس:
uae in the past , bulgaria recently , germany after few months
oh wow that sounds very cool but I donot know I donot like doing that becasue if i have to move like that all the time i need alot of time to get used to it .. haha
that is great ana i live in the united states in PENNSLVANIA

here in pennslvania there are aloooooooooooooooooooot of syrians in my area.. it is full of syrians.. so i really love it and like 99.9999% of my friends are syrians i donot know if you have anyfriends from syria over there

but you know what it sounds cool talking to you because i have never talked t o a syrian who live in BULGARIA

nice to meeet you
my name is rand by the way
  رد مع اقتباس
قديم 30/08/2006   #17
صبيّة و ست الصبايا xena
عضو
-- قبضاي --

الصورة الرمزية لـ xena

نورنا ب:
Aug 2006
المطرح:
مشاركات:

افتراضي

well i got used to moving around like this , even now when i stay in a country for more than 3 years i feel like i should move to another country , and that's gr8 cuz i get to have many friends all over the world , here i have palestinian friends , syrian yes but they r few cuz not all of them r nice, and also i have friends from many arab countries , and so on ....
anyway it was nice to meet you rand
  رد مع اقتباس
قديم 30/08/2006   #18
عضو
-- أخ لهلوب --

نورنا ب:
Feb 2006
المطرح:
مشاركات:

افتراضي

اقتباس:
well i got used to moving around like this , even now when i stay in a country for more than 3 years i feel like i should move to another country , and that's gr8 cuz i get to have many friends all over the world , here i have palestinian friends , syrian yes but they r few cuz not all of them r nice, and also i have friends from many arab countries , and so on ....
anyway it was nice to meet you rand
IT IS MY PLEASURE
  رد مع اقتباس
إضافة موضوع جديد  إضافة رد

ضوابط المشاركة
لافيك تكتب موضوع جديد
لافيك تكتب مشاركات
لافيك تضيف مرفقات
لا فيك تعدل مشاركاتك

وسوم vB : حرك
شيفرة [IMG] : حرك
شيفرة HTML : بليد
طير و علّي

الساعة بإيدك هلق يا سيدي 00:28 (بحسب عمك غرينتش الكبير +3)