أخوية  

أخوية سوريا: تجمع شبابي سوري (ثقافي، فكري، اجتماعي) بإطار حراك مجتمع مدني - ينشط في دعم الحرية المدنية، التعددية الديمقراطية، والتوعية بما نسميه الحد الأدنى من المسؤولية العامة. نحو عقد اجتماعي صحي سليم، به من الأكسجن ما يكف لجميع المواطنين والقاطنين.
أخذ مكانه في 2003 و توقف قسراً نهاية 2009 - النسخة الحالية هنا هي ارشيفية للتصفح فقط
ردني  لورا   أخوية > فن > أدب > الخواطر و الخربشات

إضافة موضوع جديد  إضافة رد

أدوات الموضوع
قديم 10/07/2006   #1
صبيّة و ست الصبايا مجد
عضو
-- قبضاي --

الصورة الرمزية لـ مجد

نورنا ب:
Jun 2005
مشاركات:

افتراضي Dear diary(a stupid one)

Dear diary
Today I will tell u about my feelings that I usually don't let anyone shares not even u
Sometimes I feel something that I really can't explain, first I thought that I am in love but then I realized that I am wrong because it is not for a special one it is just the love fires of love that can't go out to anyone because they are afraid to become cold afraid that they would go to someone that doesn't really deserve all the love that I hold inside or to let the love turns into mean or a kind of selfish or owning to that person
I don't really know if I love to love I just don't know I don't know the reason maybe because all the love stories that I know ended in disappointed feelings and let the persons be alone with no one else to share their sadness
Or maybe because I am scared that my love story will be very perfect and complete which I am not ready at all to hold that completeness and be responsible about it
Am I too young to talk about such things ? or I just like to say that to not feel the loneliness that I am living ?
Is keeping my feelings safely inside just for me better than letting them go out and let them experience the real life and love ?? I can’t find the answers Dede tell me just for once what do u think ?? ha I waited those answers and many other ones for a very long time but no one said anything do u know why?? I guess not and neither do I .
Should I keep on feeling this emptiness and loneliness for the rest of my life just to not let anyone take the proceed of them? But no I don't really want the answer so please Dede hush and don't speak because I know what u are saying please don't tell cause it really hurts to know how deep is the darkness hole that I live in don't tell cause in deed I don't wanna know so just let me speak and ask and u keep silent ……

Here's my song
My blood.My wounds.My love
And here's my story
The road to the light
It's my last time to sing
And after this show i'll leave
This world at all
But even if i'm gone
Forever i'll stay
NU.CLEAR.DAWN
  رد مع اقتباس
قديم 10/07/2006   #2
شب و شيخ الشباب Kakabouda
مشرف متقاعد

الصورة الرمزية لـ Kakabouda

نورنا ب:
Nov 2004
المطرح:
U.S.M united states of al Mahatta
مشاركات:

إرسال خطاب MSN إلى Kakabouda إرسال خطاب Yahoo إلى Kakabouda
افتراضي

nice one .. good work Majoudi

قالولي ليش رافع راسك و عينك قوية .. التلهم العفو كلنا ناس بس أنا من الأراضي السورية ...
  رد مع اقتباس
قديم 11/07/2006   #3
شب و شيخ الشباب الجني الملعون
شبه عضو
-- اخ حرٍك --

الصورة الرمزية لـ الجني الملعون

نورنا ب:
Dec 2005
المطرح:
hims
مشاركات:

افتراضي ...........

it just a feelings .....it cames sometimes
a feeligs........some times
the answer is to try.....if u dont try u'll be like a virgin that dont know any thing about life
good luck

How hungry we've become;
like animals naked in shame
we are born inside these endless halls of shame
we are jaded by the error-ways of man
dark tranquillity
  رد مع اقتباس
قديم 14/07/2006   #4
صبيّة و ست الصبايا مجد
عضو
-- قبضاي --

الصورة الرمزية لـ مجد

نورنا ب:
Jun 2005
مشاركات:

افتراضي

thx Kakaboda for being always here

and u gaith i don't know what to say
  رد مع اقتباس
إضافة موضوع جديد  إضافة رد

ضوابط المشاركة
لافيك تكتب موضوع جديد
لافيك تكتب مشاركات
لافيك تضيف مرفقات
لا فيك تعدل مشاركاتك

وسوم vB : حرك
شيفرة [IMG] : حرك
شيفرة HTML : بليد
طير و علّي

الساعة بإيدك هلق يا سيدي 11:41 (بحسب عمك غرينتش الكبير +3)