أخوية  

أخوية سوريا: تجمع شبابي سوري (ثقافي، فكري، اجتماعي) بإطار حراك مجتمع مدني - ينشط في دعم الحرية المدنية، التعددية الديمقراطية، والتوعية بما نسميه الحد الأدنى من المسؤولية العامة. نحو عقد اجتماعي صحي سليم، به من الأكسجن ما يكف لجميع المواطنين والقاطنين.
أخذ مكانه في 2003 و توقف قسراً نهاية 2009 - النسخة الحالية هنا هي ارشيفية للتصفح فقط
ردني  لورا   أخوية > درجة تانية > ملطوشات

إضافة موضوع جديد  إضافة رد

أدوات الموضوع
قديم 05/02/2008   #1
صبيّة و ست الصبايا XerostomiA
عضو
-- أخ لهلوب --

الصورة الرمزية لـ XerostomiA

نورنا ب:
Dec 2007
المطرح:
دبي ..
مشاركات:

افتراضي Romantic Touching

Top Ten Hand Holding Techniques

1. The Passive Hand Hold
This is hand holding in its simplest form: your sweetheart’s hand gently but firmly cupped in yours. It’s most appropriate for public environments where you want to remain tasteful and avoid looking “clingy,” but is still a great, effective way to add physicality to your romantic relationship.
2. The Intertwined Fingers Hand Hold
A step up from the Passive Hand Hold, Intertwined Fingers provides a firmer grip and an increased sense of intimacy. This type of hand holding is perfect while taking a romantic walk together, but it can have a downside of sweaty palms!
3. The One-Finger Hand Hold
Holding just one of your lover’s fingers is a more romantically playful method for times when you’re feeling flirtatious. This is the easiest hand hold for your sweetheart to pull away from, but is still a great way to add some fun intimacy to the mix.
4. The Massaging Hand Hold
Turning a simple hand-holding session into a relaxing massage is a wonderful romantic surprise to give your sweetheart. There’s an art to

- ابو شريك هاي الروابط الي بيحطوها الأعضاء ما بتظهر ترى غير للأعضاء، فيعني اذا ما كنت مسجل و كان بدك اتشوف الرابط (مصرّ ) ففيك اتسجل بإنك تتكى على كلمة سوريا -

, and an unlimited number of ways you can caress your lover’s hands and give attention to each finger. This hand-holding method is best used while sitting down!
5. The Two-Hand Hold
Here’s another technique that is tough to do while standing, but one of the best ways to add some serious physicality and intimacy to hand holding. Taking your sweetheart’s hand in both of yours will give them a deep sense of security, importance and calm.
6. The Palm Caress Hand Hold
This method is an intimate, secret way to tastefully caress your lover without being noticed by others around you. Starting with the Passive or Intertwined Fingers technique, use one of your fingers to gently rub your sweetheart’s palm in an up-and-down or swirling fashion.
7. The Kissing Hand Hold
The Kissing Hand Hold is perfect for intimate situations when you’re alone with your special someone, and is often combined with the Two-Hand Hold. Clean hands are perfect for kissing, and you should never be afraid to shower your lover’s fingertips, palms and wrists with romantic pecks!
8. The Gentle Pinching Hand Hold
This one isn’t right for every romantic relationship, and can be a little too playful and rough for some couples. But gently pinching your lover’s fingertips and palms, if done correctly, can be an exciting, fun experience for you and your sweetheart, as long as you make sure you don’t do it too hard.
9. The Warm-Up Hand Hold
When it’s cold outside, there’s no better way to warm up your fingers than by having them caressed and rubbed lovingly by your favorite person in the world. Don’t make your sweetheart use a heater when you have two perfectly good, warm hands to help them out! Combine this technique with the Massaging Hand Hold for a great effect.
10. The The Morse-Code Hand Hold
This is the most unorthodox and interactive hand-holding technique, but can be a heck of a lot of fun if you and your lover can master it. Agree ahead of time of a phrase that you want to share with each other silently–such as “I love you”–and assign it a number of squeezes that correspond with the syllables in the phrase. Your sweetheart will remember that when you squeeze three times it means “I-love-you” .
. . and can respond with a four-squeeze “I-love-you-too”!

copied

ppl doubt wat u say but they can never doubt wat u do
  رد مع اقتباس
قديم 05/02/2008   #2
صبيّة و ست الصبايا cuty
عضو
-- زعيـــــــم --

الصورة الرمزية لـ cuty

نورنا ب:
Aug 2006
مشاركات:

افتراضي

nice i liked the topic

a little exotic and different

among all methods i loved this one
The Two-Hand Hold

so romantic

thx xerostomia

"Never say I love you....if you don't really care
Never talk about feelings....if they aren't really there^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
If you really mean forever...then say you will try
Never say forever.....cause forever makes me cry
  رد مع اقتباس
قديم 05/02/2008   #3
صبيّة و ست الصبايا XerostomiA
عضو
-- أخ لهلوب --

الصورة الرمزية لـ XerostomiA

نورنا ب:
Dec 2007
المطرح:
دبي ..
مشاركات:

افتراضي

اقتباس:
كاتب النص الأصلي : cuty عرض المشاركة
nice i liked the topic

a little exotic and different

among all methods i loved this one
The Two-Hand Hold

so romantic

thx xerostomia
u can never be special unless u are two
lonely lives are empty to an extent i dont consider them lives
glad to know ur happy with it
and ur most welcome
  رد مع اقتباس
إضافة موضوع جديد  إضافة رد

أدوات الموضوع

ضوابط المشاركة
لافيك تكتب موضوع جديد
لافيك تكتب مشاركات
لافيك تضيف مرفقات
لا فيك تعدل مشاركاتك

وسوم vB : حرك
شيفرة [IMG] : حرك
شيفرة HTML : بليد
طير و علّي

الساعة بإيدك هلق يا سيدي 13:04 (بحسب عمك غرينتش الكبير +3)