أخوية  

أخوية سوريا: تجمع شبابي سوري (ثقافي، فكري، اجتماعي) بإطار حراك مجتمع مدني - ينشط في دعم الحرية المدنية، التعددية الديمقراطية، والتوعية بما نسميه الحد الأدنى من المسؤولية العامة. نحو عقد اجتماعي صحي سليم، به من الأكسجن ما يكف لجميع المواطنين والقاطنين.
أخذ مكانه في 2003 و توقف قسراً نهاية 2009 - النسخة الحالية هنا هي ارشيفية للتصفح فقط
ردني  لورا   أخوية > درجة تانية > ملطوشات

إضافة موضوع جديد  إضافة رد

أدوات الموضوع
قديم 10/08/2006   #1
صبيّة و ست الصبايا مجد
عضو
-- قبضاي --

الصورة الرمزية لـ مجد

نورنا ب:
Jun 2005
مشاركات:

افتراضي LOVE MAKES THE WORLD GO ROUND…

hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii guys here iam gonna put word that have been say in love and if u know more u can put them too

if this subject doesn't belong to here to can move it and i ll be sorry

LOVE MAKES THE WORLD GO ROUND…
_The countless generations like autumn leaves go by: Love only is eternal, Love only does not die...Harry Kemp
_….You have bereft me of words, only my blood speaks to you in my veins William Shakespeare
_To love is to enjoy seeing, touching, and sensing with all the sense …Henry Stendhal
_(A loving heart) plants its Eden in the wilderness and solitary place, and sows with flowers the gray dislocation of rock and mosses. John Green leaf Whittier
_We are empowered by sharing our deepest self with another person, offering him or her our heat, our soul, our life. Ellen Sue Stern
_One word frees us of all the weight and pain of life: That word is love Sophocles
_Love lives the moment; it's neither lost in yesterday nor does it crave for tomorrow Love is now Leo Buscaglia
_In dreams and in love there are no impossibilities Janus Arony
_Love… is second life, it grows into the soul Warm every vein, and beats in every pulse Joseph Addison
_a loving heart carries with it, under every parallel of latitude, the warmth and light of the tropicsJohn Green leaf Whitter
_ ….Love tis a wizard
Submit to it faithfully and it gives a person joy. It intoxicates, it envelops, it isolates Leos Janacek
_(Love) creates fragrance in the air, ardor from coldness, it beautifies everything around it Leos Janacek
_I am Loved: A message clanging of a bell in silence Joyce Carol Oates
_Oh! The heart that has truly loved never forgets Thomas Moore
_The supreme happiness of life is the conviction of being loved for yourself, or, more correctly, being loved in spite of yourself Victor Hugo
_The heart that loves is always young Greek Proverb
_You have intensified all colors heightened all beauty, deepened all delight. I love you more than life, my beauty my wonder Duff Cooper
_Those who love deeply never grow old; they may die of old age, but they de young Sir Arthur Wing Pinero
_For finally, we are as we love. It is love that measures our stature William Sloane Coffin
_The truth (is) that there is only one terminal dignity- love Helen Hayes
_Love may not make the world go round, but I must admit that it makes the ride worth while Sean Connery
_Only love can break your heart Neil Young
_By love all are be wildered, stupefied… Farid Al-din Attar
_The madness of love is the greatest of heaven's blessings Plato
_That is true love which always and forever remains the same, whether one grants it everything or denies it everything Johann Wolfgang Von Goethe
_You can't touch love … but you feel the sweetness that it pours into everything Annie Sullivan
_Many waters cannot quench love, neither can the floods drown it Song Of Solomon
_Love, with little hands, comes and touches you with a thousand memories and asks you beautiful unanswerable questions. Carl Sandburg
_... In our life there is a single color, as on an artist's palette, which provides the meaning of life and art. It is the color of love. Mark Chagall

Here's my song
My blood.My wounds.My love
And here's my story
The road to the light
It's my last time to sing
And after this show i'll leave
This world at all
But even if i'm gone
Forever i'll stay
NU.CLEAR.DAWN
  رد مع اقتباس
قديم 10/08/2006   #2
صبيّة و ست الصبايا مجد
عضو
-- قبضاي --

الصورة الرمزية لـ مجد

نورنا ب:
Jun 2005
مشاركات:

افتراضي

_To love abundantly is to live forever Henry Drummond
_Never forget that the most powerful force on earth is love. Nelson Rockefeller
_Time flies, suns rise, and shadows fall-let them go by, for love is over all. Found on a sundial
_Love consists in this: that two solitudes protect and touch and great each other. Rainer Maria Rilke
_Love… will put its hook into your heart and force you to know that of all strong things nothing is so strong, so irresistible, as divine love. William Low
_Love gives us in a moment what we can hardly attain by effort after years of toil. Johann Wolfgang Von Goethe
_Tis love, tis love, that makes the world go round! Lewis Carroll
_Who being loved, is poor? Oscar Wilde
_Love is when the desire to be desired takes you so badly that you feel you could die for it. Henri De Toulouse-Lautrec
_Love only is eternal, love only doesn't die. Harry Kemp
_Love Seeks one thing only: the good of the one loved. It leaves all the other secondary effects to take care of themselves. Love therefore, is its own reward. Thomas Merton
_Love is the patient architect that builds misunderstandings into understanding Ogden Nash
_...I see her everyday, and always se her for the first time Jean Racine
_There is only one happiness in life, to love and be loved. George Sand
_Love comfort like sunshine after rain WilliamShakespeare
_Love is but the discovery of ourselves in others, and the delight in the recognition. Alexander Smith
_To love is the great amulet that makes this world a garden Robert Louis Sterenson
_Love isn't decent. Love is glorious and shameless Elizabeth Von Arnim
_We are all born for love. It is the principle of existence. Benjamin Disraeli
_Love is comfort in sadness, quietness in… tumult, rest in weariness, hope in despair. Marian C. Garretty
_Because they have been in love they have survived everything that life could throw at them… Ernest Havemann
_Take away love, and our earth is a tomb Robert Browning
_I don't want to live_ I want to love first, and live incidentally Zelda Fitzgerald
_We feel ( Love) as we feel the warmth of the blood, we breath it as we breath the air, we carry it in ourselves as we carry out the thoughts Guy De Maupassant
_Love feels no burden, thinks nothing of trouble, attempts what is above its strength, pleads no excuse of impossibility… Thomas A Kempis
_Two things cannot alter, since time was not today: the flowing of water; and love's strange, sweet way. Japanese Lyric
_In love no longer "Thou" and "I" exist, for self has passed away in the beloved. Farid Al-din Attar
_If love wills to take on another course, it goes: and all the persons, guards, chains or obstructions in the world aren't strong enough to detain it for a second. Leo Buscagila
_Love is spontaneous and craves expression through joys, through beauty, through truth, even through tears. Leo Buscagila
_Couples who love each other tell each other a thousand things without talking. Chinese proverb
_Love is the poetry of the senses. Honore De Balzac
  رد مع اقتباس
قديم 10/08/2006   #3
صبيّة و ست الصبايا مجد
عضو
-- قبضاي --

الصورة الرمزية لـ مجد

نورنا ب:
Jun 2005
مشاركات:

افتراضي

_Love alone is capable of uniting living beings in such away as to complete and fulfill them, for it alone takes them and joins them by what is deepest in themselves. Pierre Teilhard De Chardin
_Love is a short word, but I contains all: it means the body, the soul, the life, he entire being. Guy De Maupassant
_Our life is like misty rain that falls softly- but floods the river. African proverb
_Love is always open arms. With arms open allow love to come and go as it wills, freely, for it'll do so anyway. Leo Buscagila
_Love bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things, endures all things love never ends. Unknown
_Were it not for love, poor life would be a ship no worth the launching. Edwin Arlington Robinson
_Anytime that is not spent on love is wasted. Tasso
_Pains of love be sweeter far than all others pleasures are. John Dryden
_Love is a universal migraine, a bright stain on the vision blotting out reason. Robert Graves
_Age does not protect you from love. But love to some extent, protects you from age. Jeanne Moreau
_to love someone is to be the only one to see a miracle invisible to others. Francois Mauriac
_Love, all a like, no season knows, nor clime, nor hours, days, months, which are the rags of time. John Donne
_...We are made for loving: all the sweets of living are for those that love. Be joyful, unafraid! Omar Khayyam
_Treasure the love you receive above all. It will survive long after your gold and good health have vanished. O G Mandino
_Love… that turns wilderness row into paradise place, and garlic hill to mount pleasant! Thomas Hood
_We love because it is the only true adventure. Nikki Giovann
_Do what you will. I ignore it. Neglect it. Starve it. It's stronger than both of us together. From "Now, Voyager"
_...this was what love was: this consecration, this curious, uplifting, his sudden inexplicable joy, and this intolerable pain… Anonymous
_In the arithmetic of love, one plus one equals everything and to minus one equals nothing. Mignon Mclaughlin
_No cord or cable can draw so forcibly, or bind so fast, as love can do with a single thread. Robert Burton
_(Love is)… a fire, but whether it is going to warm your heart or burn down your house, you can't tell. Joan Crawford

Hope to hear more from u .........
  رد مع اقتباس
إضافة موضوع جديد  إضافة رد

ضوابط المشاركة
لافيك تكتب موضوع جديد
لافيك تكتب مشاركات
لافيك تضيف مرفقات
لا فيك تعدل مشاركاتك

وسوم vB : حرك
شيفرة [IMG] : حرك
شيفرة HTML : بليد
طير و علّي

الساعة بإيدك هلق يا سيدي 01:49 (بحسب عمك غرينتش الكبير +3)