أخوية  

أخوية سوريا: تجمع شبابي سوري (ثقافي، فكري، اجتماعي) بإطار حراك مجتمع مدني - ينشط في دعم الحرية المدنية، التعددية الديمقراطية، والتوعية بما نسميه الحد الأدنى من المسؤولية العامة. نحو عقد اجتماعي صحي سليم، به من الأكسجن ما يكف لجميع المواطنين والقاطنين.
أخذ مكانه في 2003 و توقف قسراً نهاية 2009 - النسخة الحالية هنا هي ارشيفية للتصفح فقط
ردني  لورا   أخوية > مجتمع > المنتديات الروحية > اللاهوت المسيحي المعاصر

إضافة موضوع جديد  إضافة رد

أدوات الموضوع
قديم 27/05/2006   #1
post[field7] dot
مشرف متقاعد

الصورة الرمزية لـ dot

نورنا ب:
May 2006
مشاركات:

افتراضي انجيل توما – تعاليم يسوع السرية.الجزء الرابع.

50 - قال يسوع : إذا سألوكم : " من أين اتيتم ؟ " فقولوا لهم : "جئنا من النور، من المكان حيث خرج النور للوجود بنفسه ، وأقام نفسه ، وظهر على صورتهم .
" وإذا سألوكم: " هل هذا هو أنتم ؟ " فقولوا : " نحن أبناؤه، ونحن المختارين من الآب الحي ِِّ."
وإذا سألوكم: "ما البرهان ان أبيكم فيكم ؟ " فقولوا لهم : " انه الحركة والراحة ."

50 Jesus said, "If they say to you, 'Where have you come from?' say to them, 'We have come from the light, from the place where the light came into being by itself, established [itself], and appeared in their image.'
If they say to you, 'Is it you?' say, 'We are its children, and we are the chosen of the living Father.'
If they ask you, 'What is the evidence of your Father in you?' say to them, 'It is motion and rest.'

51 - قال له تلاميذه : متى ستتحقق راحة الموتى ، ومتى يأتي العالم الجديد؟
فقال لهم : ما تتطلعون اليه قد تحقق ، لكنكم لا تدركونه .

51 His disciples said to him, "When will the rest for the dead take place, and when will the new world come?"
He said to them, "What you are looking forward to has come, but you don't know it."

52 - قال له تلاميذه : ان أربعة وعشرين نبياً تكلموا في إسرائيل ، وجميعهم تكلَّموا عنك.
فقال لهم : انكم في غفلة عن الحيَّ الموجود معكم , وتتحدثون عن الموتى .

52 His disciples said to him, "Twenty-four prophets have spoken in Israel, and they all spoke of you."
He said to them, "You have disregarded the living one who is in your presence, and have spoken of the dead."

53 - قال له تلاميذه : هل الختان مفيد أم لا ؟

فقال لهم : لو كان مفيداً لانجب الاباء ابنائهم من امهم مختونين . بينما ختان الروح الحقيقى اصبح هو الأفيد بكل المقاييس .

53 His disciples said to him, "is circumcision useful or not?"
He said to them, "If it were useful, their father would produce children already circumcised from their mother. Rather, the true circumcision in spirit has become profitable in every respect."

54 - قال يسوع : طوبى للفقراء ، فإن لكم ملكوت السموات.

54 Jesus said, "Congratulations to the poor, for to you belongs Heaven's kingdom."

55 - قال يسوع: مَنْ لا يكره أبيه وأُمه لا يقدر أن يكون تلميذي ، ومن لا يكره إخوته وأخواته ولا يحمل صليبه كما أفعل فلن يكون مستحقا لى .

55 Jesus said, "Whoever does not hate father and mother cannot be my disciple, and whoever does not hate brothers and sisters, and carry the cross as I do, will not be worthy of me."

56 - قال يسوع : مَنْ يسعى لمعرفة العالم , فما يجده جيفة ، ومَنْ اكتشف جيفة، فالعالم لا يستحقه .

56 Jesus said, "Whoever has come to know the world has discovered a carcass, and whoever has discovered a carcass, of that person the world is not worthy."

57 - قال يسوع : ان ملكوت الآب تشبه شخصا يمتلك بذور جيدة . جاء عدوُّه ليلاً وزرع زوان ( بذور ضارة ) بين البذور الجيدة . لم يسمح هذا الشخص لعماله ان يجتثوا الزوان , وانما قال لهم: " لا ، لئلا تجتثوا الزوان ومعها القمح ."
لانه في يوم الحصاد سيكون الزوان بارزاً فيجمع ويُحرَق ."

57 Jesus said, The Father's kingdom is like a person who has [good] seed. His enemy came during the night and sowed weeds among the good seed. The person did not let the workers pull up the weeds, but said to them, "No, otherwise you might go to pull up the weeds and pull up the wheat along with them." For on the day of the harvest the weeds will be conspicuous, and will be pulled up and burned.

58 - قال يسوع : طوبى لمن جاهد ووجد الحياة .

58 Jesus said, "Congratulations to the person who has toiled and has found life."

59 - قال يسوع : انظروا إلى الحيِّ مادمتم على قيد الحياة ، لئلا تموتوا , حينئذ ستحاولوا ان تروا الحى فلا تقدروا ان تروه

59 Jesus said, "Look to the living one as long as you live, otherwise you might die and then try to see the living one, and you will be unable to see."

60 - رأى سامرياً متجها لمدينة يهوذا وحاملا حَمَلاً.
فقال لتلاميذه : ان هذا الانسان ...... حول الحمل . ( مكان النقط مفقود فى المخطوطات )
فقالوا له : حتى يقتله ويأكله.
فقال لهم : إنه لن يأكله مادام حياً، وانما بعد أن يقتله ويصير جثة.
فقالوا : بغير ذلك لا يستطيع ان يفعل .
فقال لهم: وكذلك أنتم ، ابحثوا لأنفسكم عن مكان للراحة والا تصبحون جثة فتؤكلون .

60 He saw a Samaritan carrying a lamb and going to Judea. He said to his disciples, "that person ... around the lamb." They said to him, "So that he may kill it and eat it." He said to them, "He will not eat it while it is alive, but only after he has killed it and it has become a carcass."
They said, "Otherwise he can't do it."
He said to them, "So also with you, seek for yourselves a place for rest, or you might become a carcass and be eaten."

61 - قال يسوع : ان اثنين يذهبان ليستريحا على الفراش , احدهما يموت والآخر يعيش .
فقالت سالومى : مَنْ أنتَ يا سيِّد؟ فانك صعدت على فراشى وأكلت من مائدتي كما لو كنت من شخص ما .
فقال لها يسوع: " انى انا هو الذى يأتي مما هو كامل . ولقد مُنحت من أمور ابى . "
" فأنا تلميذة لك ."
" لذلك أقول : إذا كان الشخص كاملا فانه سيمتلئ بالنور ، ولكنْ إذا كان منقسما ً، فسيمتلئ بالظلمة .

61 Jesus said, "Two will recline on a couch; one will die, one will live."
Salome said, "Who are you mister? You have climbed onto my couch and eaten from my table as if you are from someone."
Jesus said to her, "I am the one who comes from what is whole. I was granted from the things of my Father."
"I am your disciple."
"For this reason I say, if one is whole, one will be filled with light, but if one is divided, one will be filled with darkness."

62 - قال يسوع : انى أكشف أسراري لأولئك ( الذين يستحقون اسرارى ) .
لا تدعْ يدك اليسرى تعرف ما تفعل يدك اليمنى.

62 Jesus said, "I disclose my mysteries to those [who are worthy] of [my] mysteries.
Do not let your left hand know what your right hand is doing."

63 - قال يسوع : كان هناك رجلا غنيا له ثروة كبيرة . قال: " سوف أستثمر اموالى فابذر البذور وأحصد وأزرع وأملأ مخازنى من الغلال حتى لا ينقصنى شيئ ."
هذا ما كان يفكِّر به في قلبه ، لكنه في تلك الليلة مات . مَنْ له أُذنان هنا فخير له ان ينصت .

63 Jesus said, There was a rich person who had a great deal of money. He said, "I shall invest my money so that I may sow, reap, plant, and fill my storehouses with produce, that I may lack nothing." These were the things he was thinking in his heart, but that very night he died. Anyone here with two ears had better listen!

64 - قال يسوع : استقبل انسان ضيوفه . وعندما أعد العشاء أرسل عبده يدعو الضيوف.
ذهب العبد إلى الضيف الأول وقال له: " سيدي يدعوك . "
فقال الرجل : " بعض التجار مديونين لي بمال , وهم قادمون لمقابلتى هذه الليلة وينبغي أن أذهب وأعطيهم اوامر . أرجو أن تعفينى من العشاء ."
ذهب العبد إلى آخر وقال له : "سيدي قد دعاك."
قال الرجل للعبد : اشتريتُ بيتا وقد استُدعيتُ يوماً وليس لدى متسع من الوقت .
ذهب إلى آخر وقال له : "سيِّدي يدعوك."
فقال الرجل للعبد: " ان صديق لى سيتزوج وعليَّ أن أتولَّى أمر ترتيب الوليمة . فلا يمكننى المجئ . أرجو أن تعفينى من العشاء . "
ذهب إلى آخر وقال له : "سيدي يدعوك."
فقال الرجل للعبد: "اشتريت عقاراً وساذهب لتحصيل الإيجار. فلا أستطيع المجيء. أرجو المعذرة .
فرجع العبد وقال لسيِّده: "ان الذين دعوتهم إلى العشاء اعتذروا ."
فقال السيد لعبده: " اخرج إلى الشوارع ، واحضر من تجده ليتناول العشاء ."
لن يدخل أماكن أبي الباعة والتجار .

64 Jesus said, A person was receiving guests. When he had prepared the dinner, he sent his slave to invite the guests. The slave went to the first and said to that one, "My master invites you." That one said, "Some merchants owe me money; they are coming to me tonight. I have to go and give them instructions. Please excuse me from dinner." The slave went to another and said to that one, "My master has invited you." That one said to the slave, "I have bought a house, and I have been called away for a day. I shall have no time." The slave went to another and said to that one, "My master invites you." That one said to the slave, "My friend is to be married, and I am to arrange the banquet. I shall not be able to come. Please excuse me from dinner." The slave went to another and said to that one, "My master invites you." That one said to the slave, "I have bought an estate, and I am going to collect the rent. I shall not be able to come. Please excuse me." The slave returned and said to his master, "Those whom you invited to dinner have asked to be excused." The master said to his slave, "Go out on the streets and bring back whomever you find to have dinner."
Buyers and merchants [will] not enter the places of my Father.

65 – قال : كان لانسان كرمة أجرها لبعض الكراميين حتى يعملوا بها وحتى ياخذ منهم ما يجمعون من محصول . وأرسل عبده لكي يعطيه الكرَّامون محصول الكرمة. لكنهم امسكوا بعبده وضربوه وكادوا أن يقتلوه ، وعاد العبد وأخبر سيَّده . فقال سيده : " ربما لم يعرفهم." فأرسل عبداً آخر ، فضربه الكرَّامون أيضاً. عندئذٍ أرسل السيد ابنه وقال : " لعلهم يظهرون الاحترام لابني ." ولان الكرَّامين كانوا يعلمون أنه كان الوارث للكرمة ، فأمسكوا به وقتلوه . مَنْ له أُذنان هنا فخير له ان ينصت .

65 He said, A [...] person owned a vineyard and rented it to some farmers, so they could work it and he could collect its crop from them. He sent his slave so the farmers would give him the vineyard's crop. They grabbed him, beat him, and almost killed him, and the slave returned and told his master. His master said, "Perhaps he didn't know them." He sent another slave, and the farmers beat that one as well. Then the master sent his son and said, "Perhaps they'll show my son some respect." Because the farmers knew that he was the heir to the vineyard, they grabbed him and killed him. Anyone here with two ears had better listen!

66 - قال يسوع : إلىّ بالحجر الذي رفضه البنَّاؤون , فانه هو حجر الزاوية.

66 Jesus said, "Show me the stone that the builders rejected: that is the keystone."

67 - قال يسوع : اولئك الذين يعرفون الكل لكنهم ناقصين فى انفسهم , فانهم ناقصين تماما

67 Jesus said, "Those who know all, but are lacking in themselves, are utterly lacking."

68 - قال يسوع : طوبى لكم عندما تُكرهُون وتُضطهَدون , فلن يُعثَر على مكان اضطُهِدتم فيه.

68 Jesus said, "Congratulations to you when you are hated and persecuted;
and no place will be found, wherever you have been persecuted."

13-05-2007

مدونتــي :

- ابو شريك هاي الروابط الي بيحطوها الأعضاء ما بتظهر ترى غير للأعضاء، فيعني اذا ما كنت مسجل و كان بدك اتشوف الرابط (مصرّ ) ففيك اتسجل بإنك تتكى على كلمة سوريا -

رد مع اقتباس
إضافة موضوع جديد  إضافة رد

ضوابط المشاركة
لافيك تكتب موضوع جديد
لافيك تكتب مشاركات
لافيك تضيف مرفقات
لا فيك تعدل مشاركاتك

وسوم vB : حرك
شيفرة [IMG] : حرك
شيفرة HTML : بليد
طير و علّي

الساعة بإيدك هلق يا سيدي 21:42 (بحسب عمك غرينتش الكبير +3)