عضو
-- قبضاي --

الصورة الرمزية لـ جروح المحبه

نورنا ب:
Jan 2006
المطرح:
اليمن-ذمار
مشاركات:

إرسال خطاب ICQ إلى جروح المحبه إرسال خطاب AIM إلى جروح المحبه إرسال خطاب MSN إلى جروح المحبه إرسال خطاب Yahoo إلى جروح المحبه بعات رسالي عبر Skype™ ل  جروح المحبه
افتراضي

The joy of independence was tempered by the outbreak of battle, a struggle that has continued for six decades. Yet in spite of the violence, in defiance of the threats, Israel has built a thriving democracy in the heart of the Holy Land . You have welcomed immigrants from the four corners of the Earth. You have forged a free and modern society based on the love of liberty, a passion for justice, and a respect for human dignity. You have worked tirelessly for peace. You have fought valiantly for freedom.

لكن اندلاع المعركة قلل من فرحة النصر صراع دام لستة احقاب. الا انه بالرغم من العنف، وفي تحد للتهديدات، بنت اسرائيل ديمقراطية مزدهرة في قلب الارض المقدسة، لقد رحبتم بالمهاجرين من الاربع جهات للارض في بلدنا... لقد كونتم مجتمع حر وحديث مبنى على الحب والحرية، لقد عملتم بكد من اجل السلام، وحاربتم بشراسة من اجل الحرية. (

My country's admiration for Israel does not end there. When Americans look at Israel , we see a pioneer spirit that worked an agricultural miracle and now leads a high-tech revolution. We see world-class universities and a global leader in business and innovation and the arts. We see a resource more valuable than oil or gold: the talent and determination of a free people who refuse to let any obstacle stand in the way of their destiny.

ان اعجاب بلادي باسرائيل لا ينتهي هنا، عندما تنظر امريكا الى اسرائيل نرى زعيما روحيا صنع معجزة زراعية وهو الان يقود ثورة تكنلوجية ..نرى جامعات عالمية رفيعة المستوى، وقيادة عالمية في الاعمال والابداع والفنون. نرى موردا اكثر قيمة من البترول والذهب: الموهبة والاصرار لشعب حر يرفض ان يسمح لاي عقبة ان تقف في طريقهم.

I have been fortunate to see the character of Israel up close. I have touched the Western Wall, seen the sun reflected in the Sea of Galilee , I have prayed at Yad Vashem. And earlier today, I visited Masada , an inspiring monument to courage and sacrifice. At this historic site, Israeli soldiers swear an oath: " Masada shall never fall again." Citizens of Israel : Masada shall never fall again, and America will be at your side.

لقد كنت محظوظا ان ارى شخصية اسرائيل عن قرب. لقد لمست الحائط الشرقي، ورايت الشمس تنعكس على بحر الجليل، صليت في ياد فاشيم، واليوم زرت مسادا.. لحظة ملهمة للشجاعة والتضحية ..في هذا المشهد التاريخي، حلف الجنود الاسرائيليون على قسم: ماسادا لن تسقط مرة اخرى. ايها المواطنون الاسرائيليون: ماسادا لن تسقط مرة اخرى،

رد مع اقتباس

Page generated in 0.03723 seconds with 11 queries