-- قبضاي --

الصورة الرمزية لـ مجد

نورنا ب:
Jun 2005
مشاركات:

افتراضي

ومشان راضيكم هاي كلمات غير غنية ل سليون

power of love
The whispers in the morningOf lovers sleeping tightAre rolling by like thunder nowAs I look in your eyesI hold on to your bodyAnd feel each move you makeYour voice is warm and tenderA love that I could not forsake'Cause I'm your ladyAnd you are my manWhenever you reach for meI'll do all that I canLost is how I'm feelingLying in your armsWhen the world outside's too much to takeThat all ends when I'm with youEven though there may be timesIt seems I'm far awayNever wonder where I am'Cause I'm always by your side'Cause I'm your ladyAnd you are my manWhenever you reach for meI'll do all that I canWe're heading for somethingSomewhere I've never beenSometimes I am frightened but I'm ready to learnOf the power of loveThe sound of your heart beatingMade it clear suddenlyThe feeling that I can't go onIs light years away'Cause I'm your ladyAnd you are my manWhenever you reach for meI'll do all that I canWe're heading for somethingSomewhere I've never beenSometimes I am frightened but I'm ready to learnOf the power of loveThe power of loveThe power of loveSometimes I am frightened but I'm ready to learnOf the power of loveThe power of love

Here's my song
My blood.My wounds.My love
And here's my story
The road to the light
It's my last time to sing
And after this show i'll leave
This world at all
But even if i'm gone
Forever i'll stay
NU.CLEAR.DAWN
  رد مع اقتباس

Page generated in 0.02686 seconds with 11 queries