عضو
-- أخ لهلوب --

الصورة الرمزية لـ george maidaa

نورنا ب:
Apr 2005
المطرح:
Kussur sq. Damascus SYRIA
مشاركات:

إرسال خطاب ICQ إلى george maidaa إرسال خطاب AIM إلى george maidaa إرسال خطاب MSN إلى george maidaa إرسال خطاب Yahoo إلى george maidaa بعات رسالي عبر Skype™ ل  george maidaa
Lightbulb shu ra2yak t3allemni el CRACK

hi shabab sorry for writing in english but the keyboard i write from doesn't have arabic letters...
bas hall2a shu bdna bel haky... shu ra2yak bel Crack ya habib or shu ra2yak t3allemni shlon a3mel crack...
shabab i really need to learn how to do cracks to every kind of programs and i think there r many other friends how share me this need .. it's not just then need for the prgrams but also the need to know the need to learn ...
i have some background ... but let's start from the begining ... what programs i need and what orders i need to learn ...
well i suggest that the profesional people in this great site can enter here and give us so0me tips and if they can upload the programs we need ...

sorry if somebody else before added this subject.. but i thought to do it nowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

w el BARAKEH bel shabab .....
Taheeh la el SHabab w khsoosy ahel HOMS and all how loves the king George Wasssssssoooouuufff...

Muchas Gracias mis amigos.... hasta luego
  رد مع اقتباس

Page generated in 0.05299 seconds with 11 queries