نورنا ب:
Mar 2006
المطرح:
العمى ليه هيك ؟
مشاركات:

افتراضي

الانكليزية

Ms. Patricia O'Brien

Deputy Secretary-General for Legal Affairs and Legal Advisor at the United Nations

After greeting

I am writing to you in your capacity at the UN, as a citizen whose country has signed the charter of the United Nations and which is a member of the General Assembly. I would like to demand a clarification of a legal claim I believe is important in order to preserve the credibility and functionality of the United Nations.

I would like to discuss the following points:

I demand your organization to clarify, publicly and officially, how much the State of Israel is committed to the charter of the United Nations and the Universal Declaration of Human Rights. Please clarify the cases of non-compliance and procedures the UN will carry out in regard to the breaches of the aforementioned charter.

I ask your organization to clarify, publicly and officially, the international legal perspective on Israel's fulfillment of UN General Assembly and Security Council resolutions concerning Israel. If Israel has failed in fulfilling the resolutions, or refused to do so, I request to clarify your position publicly and your take on such refusal and unfulfillment.

I also ask you to publicly declare your stance on the siege undertaken by the Israeli army on the Gaza Strip, and the Organization of the United Nations' position on the humanitarian tragedy of the Gaza Strip due to the Israeli army's siege.

I demand that the human rights section at your organization investigate whether this blockade and its consequences constitute a crime against humanity and a violation of the Universal Declaration of Human Rights. If you do not wish to call for an investigation, I demand a clarification of the reasons for such a rejection.

I also want to know the legal provision invoked for not taking action against the IDF when preventing UN relief organizations from operating freely in accordance with international law, given the fact that the assistance of these institutions is the only livelihood for more than half the population of the Gaza Strip according to figures released by your organization.

I await a satisfactory clarification from your side. I send you greetings on the occasion of Eid al-Adha, Christmas, and the sixtieth anniversary of the Universal Declaration of Human Rights.

signature: a citizen from this world.

الفرنسية

Madame Patricia O'brien,

Secrétaire générale adjointe aux affaires juridiques et Conseillère juridique

je me permets de m'adresser à vous de part vos fonctions au sein de l'organisation des Nations Unies, en tant que citoyenne d'un état signataire de la convention des Nations Unies et membre de l'Assemblé Générale de l'organisation, pour vous demander des précisions d'ordre juridique. Des précisions que vous étés, je crois, tenue à me fournir en respect de l'organisation que vous participer à gérer.

Voici les points sur lesquelles porte mon questionnement :

Je souhaite que votre organisation précise d'une manière publique et officielle, dans quelles mesures l'état d'Israël se soumet-il à la convention des nations unies et à la déclaration universelle des Droits de l'Homme ? Dans le cas du non respect de cette dernière de certaines dispositions, pouvez-vous nous informer des mesures que l'organisation des Nations Unies compte prendre contre cette violation de la convention citée plus haut.

Je souhaite que votre organisation clarifie d'une manière publique et officielle ce que stipule le droit international concernant l'application par l'état d'Israël des décisions de l'Assemblé Générale des Nations Unies et du Conseil de Sécurité qui la visent. Dans le cas de l'existence d'un manquement ou d'un refus de sa part, veuillez nous préciser les actions des Nation Unies contre ces manquements ou ce refus.

Je vous demande de rendre publique votre position officielle concernant le blocus de la bande de Gaza par l'armée israélienne et la position de l'organisation des Nation Unies vis à vis du drame humain que vivent les habitant de Gaza à cause des exactions militaires.

Demande que le Comité des Droits de l'Homme des Nations Unies enquête pour déterminer si ce blocus et ses conséquences constituent un crime contre l'humanité et une violation de à la Déclaration Universelle des Droits de l'Homme. En cas de refus de mener cette enquête ? je vous demande d'en fournir les raisons.

Demande à connaitre sur quel article de loi repose votre décision de ne rien faire devant l'interdiction faite par l'armée israélienne aux équipes de secours de l'organisation des Nations Unies de travailler en toute liberté conformément aux fondements juridiques internationaux. Surtout que la survie d'un habitant de la bande de Gaza sur deux en dépend, selon les chiffres publiés par votre organisation.

En attendant les précisions juridiques, publiques et transparentes, je vous transmets les meilleurs vœux à l'occasion de Aïd el Edha, l'anniversaire de la naissance du christ, paix sur lui, et le 60 ème anniversaire de la Déclaration Universelle des Droits de l'Homme.

رايحة تزور
كوخ مسحور
  رد مع اقتباس

Page generated in 0.04169 seconds with 11 queries