عضو
-- أخ لهلوب --

الصورة الرمزية لـ ryacoub123

نورنا ب:
Feb 2006
المطرح:
ALLENTOWN, PENNSYLVANIA, USA
مشاركات:

إرسال خطاب AIM إلى ryacoub123 إرسال خطاب MSN إلى ryacoub123 إرسال خطاب Yahoo إلى ryacoub123
افتراضي

اقتباس:
كاتب النص الأصلي : xena
you can get her IP address (internet protocol) and by knowing it you can know her location like which country
if your e.mail was a hotmail account , go to options , then mail options , then mail display settings then in the message headers select advanced then ok , then go to the e.mail that was sent to you then you will find a number included under the subject it contains dots and something like that , so copy it then go to this link
http://www.formyip.com/learn-more-about-ip.php
then go to (find IP address country)then
paste the number there under ( Lookup location information by IP Address), then click on submit and there you go , you will see information about her IP address

if you e.mail was yahoo or anything else and you didn't know how to find the IP there i can help also

3al 7alten hai el bent elli ba3tetlak e.mail akeed wa7di kazzabi aw 3am tetkhawwat 3alek w meshtheyye tetsalla la2enno mafi bent bteb3at hek e.mailat ella iza kan bedda tetsalla ,
hey thank you soooo much for the advice.. you see when I was trying to know who it is I learned about how to find an IP of the emal. so i know how to do that.. but i didnot know the URL that you just gave me.. so thanks for it.. maybe i will check it and let you know what is going to happen.. hahah.. anyway thanks for the help it was great..

and yeah i know that she is just being stupid because i didnot take it seriously.. anyway i only want to know who it is or the location of that person just becase i want to know if it is one of my freinds.

THANKS AGAIN

وَظَلَّ عَلَى الأيْدِي تَسَاقَطُ نَفْسُه ويَذْوِي كما يَذْوِي القَضِيبُ مِنَ الرَّنْد

عليهم و العشى خبّيزة
  رد مع اقتباس

Page generated in 0.03915 seconds with 11 queries