نورنا ب:
Nov 2005
المطرح:
في بيتنا
مشاركات:

افتراضي عمر الخيام

كلنا سمعنا باسم عمر الخيام كنت بعتقد انو شاعر بس طلع كمان عالم رياضيات
Omar Al-khayyam

Few Oriental poets have achieved the International popularity of Omar Khayyam (1048-1131). He was born during the Saljuq Turkish rule over Persia in a city called Nishapur. Nishapur was the capital of Khurasan, the north-eastern province of Persia, and, in Khayyam's time, of Eastern Islam. The name "Khayyam" means "tent-maker". It belongs to Omar's father,Ibrahim , so that Omar seems to have sprung from the urban middle class of Nishapur society.The earliest references of khayyam do not give any indication that he was a poet, but establish him as a philosopher, and works by him still extant prove him to have been a great mathematician. Here is some of his famous Ruba'iyat as translated by Peter Avery & john Heath-stubbs. A complete list of his Ruba'iyat will be provided in the future plus an Arabic translation so come back and check later on

. Dreaming when Dawn's Left Hand was in the skyI heared a Voice within the Tavern cry'Awake my little ones, and fill the CupBefore Life's Liquor in its cup be dry". هاي جميله جداHe began my creation with constraint,By giving me life he added only confusion;We depart reluctantly still not knowingThe aim of birth, existence, departure.
بس كفايه
منقول من موقع انجل فاير دوت كوم
الجزء الثاني
الخيام عالم رياضيات هو واضع التقويم الفارسي المستخدم حتى اليوم (في عهد السلطان ملكشاه) وهو اول من قام باختراع حساب المثلثات واول من اخترع المعادلات الجبريه من الدرجه الثالثه بواسطة قطع المخروط ومن الجدير بالذكر انه كان فيلسوفا وقد فسر البعض فلسفته على انها الحاد
من ويكيبديا
  رد مع اقتباس

Page generated in 0.03262 seconds with 11 queries