post[field7] Satans_Wrath
مسجّل
لسا يا دوب

الصورة الرمزية لـ Satans_Wrath

نورنا ب:
Jul 2008
مشاركات:

افتراضي

Hello there, i'll keep this in english since you're Doctors, and easier to understand this way.
I got this thing that no doctor could get the right answer for til now
since 3 years i am having some strange pains that come and go for days, weeks and sometimes more
the location is in the left abdomin mostly, mostly on the last 3 ribs on the left of my rib cage, some times the pain radiates to the back
the pain can be pinching which feels like the risbs themselves hurt and some times it's below the ribs
some times the pain is whole, like the same when you get in diarrhea

i also have problems with bowel movements, it's either constipation or diarrhea, some times it's normal it does not get worse

I also some times get alot of noises inside my abdomin, which leads to gas problems
I have checkec in a clinic and did an ultra sound, all the organs were fine, no enlargements, so that ruled out those
the doctor diagnosed me with IBS, gave me pills which i forgot their name and did not help

recently i have developed another symptom which i need help with , ( This is the part where i need your help ) which is worrying
I have gotten a soar throat since 1 week, i feel that there is something small stuck below adams apple, feels like a dry throat some how, i have NO trouble swallowing , and it gets better when i eat or drink warm drinks, i checked my neck physically and there is no visible lumps
the soar throat gets worse when the day passes, i am 20 years old male, and a smoker i stopped alcohol 1 month ago due to being worried of my symptoms and it seems that alcohol was not the cause, i hope you can at least find an answer for my case

i am very, very cancer phobic which is worrying me

THERE IS NO GOD BUT MYSELF" "KNOWING THIS, WHO DARES WORSHIP THE FALSE GODS OF THE KORAN AND BIBLE
  رد مع اقتباس

Page generated in 0.03657 seconds with 11 queries