-- قبضاي --

الصورة الرمزية لـ الفيلسوفة

نورنا ب:
Jul 2007
المطرح:
::بعيون ستي وفوق القمر::
مشاركات:

افتراضي

هلأ ماحدا يقلي انو هالناس مابيحلموا ومابيعرفوا شو يعني الوان لانو هالشي طلع مش مزبوط

بالعكس ذاي دو دريم والالوان بيشوفوها باحساسون طبعا مانكون مقتنعيين ..

المهم هي شوية اجوبة عن تساؤلاتنا منamerican foundation for blinds لناس عميان بحياتون ماشافوا النور..

اقتباس:
Re: can blind people see colors in their dreams

Straight from the horses mouth...I've been blind all my life, I was born that way, and I do dream. I had one dream when I was little, where I actually knew that I was dreaming. Most of the time of course, your asleep, and don't realize that your dreaming until you wake up. But I remember lying on the livingroom floor, and I could feel myself going into a dream. I've never had that happen again, but it was pretty interesting.
As far as dreams in general, I've had lots of them. I'm not sure exactly what your questions are, so this explanation could get long. Lol. Anyway, I've had people ask me if I dream in color? And do I see people when I dream, see what they look like? Or, if I'm dreaming, if there are objects in my dream, say an animal, a table, what have you, do I know what it looks like?
So, to the first question, I usually don't dream in color. However, I do know what colors are, the general ones. For example, if I hear the word blue, I think of the sky, the ocean, or someone's shirt.
Green I associate with the grass.
White, black, brown/tan I associate with a person's skin color.
Red I associate with flames or passion, or blood. Some people may find that morbid, but I don't.
Anyway, you get the idea.
On to the second question, if I dream about someone I know, then I already know what they look like, so yes I see them. If I'm dreaming about someone I don't know, if I dream about a baby for example, then I generally know what they look like, but I don't get into the characteristics that would separate one baby from another. So, I know that babies are small, so in my dream, their small, but I don't see eye color, hair color, etc.
If I dream that I'm in need of assistance, and a police officer comes up, then I know he/she's wearing a blue uniform, that they have a gun & a badge on them, etc, but again, I won't see facial characteristics, hair color or eye color..
And finally for the third question, I know what an object looks like. So if I'm dreaming that I'm talking to someone, and we're sitting in chairs, I see the chairs. Not in color, but if you asked me about it the next morning, I could tell you that we were sitting in chairs talking.
I hope this helps clarify things for you somewhat. It'd be easier to explain in person, so if you need more of an explanation, don't hesitate to ask.
I've done public speaking all my life to both children and adults, so I'm usually good at answering their questions.

اقتباس:

Re: What Color do Blind People See?

I can distinguish between light and dark with my totally blind eye. Also, sometimes I see bright bright bright colors.

..HIJAB MY RIGHT MY CHOICE MY LIFE

..TERRORISM HAS NO RELIGION

عشنا قد ايه..?. باقي قد ايه..?. يبقى بس ليه نشغل بالنا ..!!
  رد مع اقتباس

Page generated in 0.03849 seconds with 11 queries