الصورة الرمزية لـ vampire8

نورنا ب:
Sep 2006
مشاركات:

افتراضي

صور اللعبه:

اخر اخبار اللعبه:

April 19th, 2006 - GamesFirst! gives UberSoldier 4 out of 5 stars
"As far as budget titles are concerned, UberSoldier is a prime example of everything working correctly. It plays completely into an established genre, and while its production values wear through in a couple places the overall experience is riveting. Fans of fast and furious shooters won't be disappointed."

April 18th, 2006 - Bonus Stage gives UberSoldier an
"Halo fanboys and multiplayer whores who ridiculously bash any FPS that doesn't have online play will likely turn their noses at UberSoldier, but that’s their problem, not mine. No, UberSoldier is not the be all end all of first-person shooters (and I don’t recollect the developers ever claiming that it was going to be), but regardless of its flaws it is still a whale of a good time that is well worth the game’s affordable budget price. It certainly kept me entertained more than most of today’s over-hyped, higher profile FPSs. If you have an open mind free from absurdly comparing every FPS that comes along to Halo, Half-Life, Call of Duty or Battlefield, I highly recommend at least giving UberSoldier a shot -- it looks outstanding, features an impressive (and very satisfying) physics system, introduces a few inventive little touches and, most importantly, is just damn fun to play."

April 12th, 2006 - Amped IGO Gives UberSoldier an 8.1 out of 10
"It’s fast, furious, and an absolute blast, rivaling the action of any quality modern-day shooter."
"The single-player campaign takes about 8 or 9 hours if you breeze through it, and the game offers no multiplayer options. It also costs thirty clams, so it’s still a good value, since the gameplay is rewarding enough to elicit multiple play-throughs. ـberSoldier looks great and is filled to the brim with excitement. It’s not a game you play for the story: it’s one you play because it’s fun. Need more? BOOM HEADSHOT!"

ارجو ان يكون اعجبكم
  رد مع اقتباس

Page generated in 0.03157 seconds with 11 queries