-
PDA

عرض كامل الموضوع : Tomorrow tomorrow, I love you tomorrow

hassan_ahmad
01/08/2007, 09:17
The sun’ll come out, tomorrow,Bet your bottom dollar, that tomorrow,There’ll be sun,Just thinkin’ about, tomorrow,Clears away the cobwebs and the sorrow, till’ there’s none,When I’m stuck with a day, that’s grey and lonely,I just stick out my chin, and grin, and say,Oh, the sun’ll come out tomorrow,So you gotta’ hang on till’ tomorrow,Come what may.Tomorrow tomorrow, I love you tomorrow,Your’e only a day away,The sun’ll come out, tomorrow,Bet your bottom dollar, that tomorrow,There’ll be sun,Just thinkin’ about, tomorrow,Clears away the cobwebs and the sorrow, till’ there’s none,When I’m stuck with a day, that’s grey and lonely,I just stick out my chin, and grin, and say,Oh, the sun’ll come out tomorrow,So you gotta’ hang on till’ tomorrow,Come what may.Tomorrow tomorrow, I love you tomorrow,Your’e always a day away,Tomorrow tomorrow, I love you tomorrow,Your’e only a day away,The sun’ll come out, tomorrow,Bet your bottom dollar, that tomorrow,There’ll be sun,Just thinkin’ about, tomorrow,Clears away the cobwebs and the sorrow, till’ there’s none,When I’m stuck with a day, that’s grey and lonely,I just stick out my chin, and grin, and say,Oh, the sun’ll come out tomorrow,So you gotta’ hang on till’ tomorrow,Come what may.Tomorrow tomorrow, I love you tomorrow,Your’e always a day away,Tomorrow tomorrow, I love you tomorrow,Your’e only a day awaygood day all :D
its my first e-mail .. that i wana share it with you,,

by this song...
& i hope you like it.:oops: