-
PDA

عرض كامل الموضوع : الله يحبنا دائماً

cute
02/06/2007, 14:42
God always Love UsIt's amazing and incredible,But it's as true as it can beGod loves and understands us allAnd that means you and me.His grace is all-sufficientFor both the young and old,For the lonely and the timid,For the brash and for the bold.His love knows no exceptions,So never feel excluded,No matter who or what you areYour name has been included.And no matter what your past has been,Trust God to understand,And no matter what your problem isJust place it in His Hand.For in all of our unlovelinessThis great God loves us still,He loved us since the world beganAnd what's more, He always will!Author UnknownAnd he answering said unto him, Lord, let it alone this year also, till I shalldig about it, and dung it: Luk 13:8And tookest thy broidered garments, and coveredst them: and thou hast set mineoil and mine incense before them. Eze 16:18ألله يحبنا دائماكم هو مدهش وابعد من أن نصدقهولكنه حقيقى الى أبعد الحدودفالله يحب كل واحد فينا ويفهمهوهذا يشملنى انا وانت .رحمته كافيةتشمل الكبير والصغيرالوحيد والخائفالطائش والجرئفحبه لا يستثنى أحدلذا اياك أن تشعر أنه لا يشملكبغض النظر عمن انت او عما انت عليهفمكتوب لديه إسمكوبغض النظر عن ماضيكثق بالله فهو يتفهمك .ومهما بلغ حجم مشكلتكفقط ضعها بين يديهفوسط كل عدم محبتناتبقى محبة الله لنااحبنا منذ تأسيس العالموالأعظم أنه سيظل يحبنا .فاجاب و قال له يا سيد اتركها هذه السنة ايضا حتى انقب حولها و اضع زبلا (لو 13 :8)فمررت بك و رايتك و اذا زمنك زمن الحب فبسطت ذيلي عليك و سترت عورتك و حلفت لك ودخلت معك في عهد يقول السيد الرب فصرت لي (حز 16 : 8)