-
PDA

عرض كامل الموضوع : the reason for Hoobastank I LOVE IT

مجد
19/09/2006, 18:47
I'm not a perfect personThere's many things I wish I didn't doBut I continue learningI never meant to do those things to youAnd so, I have to say before I goThat I just want you to knowI've found a reason for meTo change who I used to beA reason to start over newAnd the reason is youI'm sorry that I hurt youIt's something I must live with everydayAnd all the pain I put you throughI wish that I could take it all awayAnd be the one who catches all your tearsThat's why I need you to hearI've found a reason for meTo change who I used to beA reason to start over newAnd the reason is youAnd the reason is youAnd the reason is youAnd the reason is youI'm not a perfect personI never meant to do those things to youAnd so I have to say before I goThat I just want you to knowI've found a reason for meTo change who I used to beA reason to start over newAnd the reason is youI've found a reason to showA side of me you didn't knowA reason for all that I doAnd the reason is you

سرسورة
20/09/2006, 00:32
كتييير حلوة هالغنية و انا كتيير بحبا....بس كان لازم تكتب الكلمات تحت بعضون لانو هيك بيزوغوا العيون.......
:D

SchwarzerTeufel
21/09/2006, 10:48
yeah it's a really great song
thanx

~YAFA~
21/09/2006, 12:19
الكلمات رائعة وانا حملت الاغنية

مجد
21/09/2006, 19:24
iam glad that u all like it i really love it

and by the way iam girrrrrl