-
PDA

عرض كامل الموضوع : الحياة الأفضل

tony3kh
09/05/2006, 00:45
فريق الحياة الافضل .. أهم فريق مصري عربي مسيحي على الاطلاق .. وأهم مين قدم الاغنية المسيحية من دون تنازل عن رسالة المسيح او التفريط بالفن والصنعة الموسيقية .. بشجعكم تتعرفوا على هالفريق اللي قدم حفلة مدهشة بسنة ال2004 بحمص بالمركز الثقافي ..
الفريق ابتدا سنة 1978 وبرصيده 35 شريط وعدد كبير من البرامج التلفزيونية ...

من اخر شرايطهم : لون حياتي (شريط باللهجة العراقية) .. معاً نرنم (شريط بالاشتراك مع فرق اردنية) .. غني (شريط للشباب) .. ليك كل أيامنا ...

ما تفوتوا الفرصة .. تعرفوا على الحياة الافضل .. بداية شرارة الchristian music بالعالم العربي :clap: .. موقع الفريق ////////////// الروابط الي بيحطوها الأعضاء بيقدر فقط الأعضاء يشوفوها ، اذا مصرّ تشوف الرابط بك تسجل يعني تصير عضو بأخوية سوريا بالأول -///////////////

george maidaa
09/05/2006, 11:35
3ala fekra the better life team is a very brave team that traveled all arround the arab :hart: :hart: and western)world spreading the world of God in a new cheerful way...
the team visited Syria many times the last one was this year i guess in Feb. and two years before they did a tour in Syria elhabiba starting in Alippo then Homes then Damascus .. and that tour was just magnifisant ...
as for me i always listen to this group when i'm happy feeling that i want to thank the lord with their voices and when i'm sad feeling that the lord is the only helper and saver and the only power i can count on with their high sence of responsibility to the mission they r on????z
thanx for this subject and i do encourege everybody to try to listen to this team and i recommend some songs as
MALI SIWAK
ILAHI HAY
FI WAKT DA3FI ARAKA TASHFI
and many many of those great projects...:king: :king: :king: :hart: :hart: itried to upload some of these but they are big for the limits in here ...but i remember that i uploaded some for nokia mobile in mobiles forum so guys .. u can go there and download them and i'll try to upload more for u after i minmize the size of them.... anyways thanx for this subject as ithought sometime to write about this great team but obviously u were quicker than me...
God blessssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss