-
PDA

عرض كامل الموضوع : A story

مجد
03/04/2006, 22:36
please read carefully and understand or don't read

They are a kind of group that can make any thing they want
They can make people do as they want
They can make people live in hell or make them feel that they are in the heaven sure it is just a one
They think that it is their world only for them and they can do whatever they want
They think that they are the bosses they don't know any truth
In fact they don't want to know
It is enough for them that they have an unbelievable powers and by them they really can rule the world
But not this world it is the world of imagination it is a world of devils
They really have this powers believe me or not they can do many unbelievable things like moving things calling death people moving people minds in the way that they want I saw all of that

But the must frightening thing that they have one monster boss he gave them those powers and many ones I could never live to see or hear about
What did he want ???what is his really point ???did he choose them or they did choose him?? I don't really know but I am trying to know if I suppose to know

It is a strange thing but I don't know why I always feel that I know this group verry well in other life or something like that all the people inside that I know they all love me a lot and they always want to spend their times with me and I like that too

One day I wanted to see something from their jobs it was the first time to me
We went to a kind of roof it was so dark up there everything was dark the sky the clouds the small part of moon that I could see and even the people's faces
They putted something on the ground where we sited it was a kind of carton or something they wrote litters and numbers on it in the middle of it they putted a cup and after sometime they said many strange words now I know what they are but I am not allowed to say
And they asked some dead one a question which am not allowed to say what is it too
One of them said that we have to believe if we want to see we have to believe in every devil thing and I guess that I did
And here is the unbelievable thing happened the cup moved many times to many litters that we couldn't see it at once because of the darkness outside and insides

I was so surprised but the surprise thing is that I didn't feel scary not at all
A big part of me wanted to stay and keep on doing those things but it was verrrrrry cold that we couldn't stay anymore time

I really don't know what to say I just like that I know I shouldn't do those things again and I guess I won't but I can't lie I felt that a part of me is inside this stupid carton

Anyway it was just a kind of story I want you to share but I always asked God to do with me as it should be not more not less

Kakabouda
05/04/2006, 18:28
it is a nice story Magoudi Thanks
i think here is the right place to this story :سوريا:

مجد
05/04/2006, 18:49
thx :clap: kakaboda:سوريا: :سوريا:

i don't know if i have to say :cry: :? but it is a real story:pos: