-
PDA

عرض كامل الموضوع : If you go Away

butterfly
11/09/2008, 14:56
من الأغاني اللي كتير بيوجعو .. :(

"If You Go Away" is a song in English based upon the French song "Ne Me Quitte Pas" (1959), written by Jacques Brel. The English lyrics were written by Rod McKuen as part of a larger project to translate Brel's work. "If You Go Away" is considered a pop standard and has been recorded by many artists, including Greta Keller, for whom some say McKuen wrote the lyrics [1]. Frank Sinatra, Tom Jones, Shirley Bassey, Marc Almond, Emilíana Torrini, Neil Diamond, Scott Walker, Dusty Springfield and Cyndi Lauper have also recorded versions of it, with several of the numerous versions becoming hits and achieving success on the charts.

هلق من الناس اللي غنوها
Cover versions

In 1965, singer Nina Simone recorded a French version on her album, I Put a Spell On You.
In 1967, The Seekers recorded a version for their album, Seen in Green.
In 1966, singer Damita Jo had a Billboard Hot 100 hit with her version of this song.
Brenda Lee covered the song with her version closely resembling Damita Jo's with only a slight "country & western" interperation separating it from Jo's.
Singer Shirley Bassey, known for her theme songs for the James Bond movie series, released a version as a single in 1967, which also appeared on the album And We Were Lovers. McKuen was very fond of Bassey's version and wrote to her saying he enjoyed it and thanking her.
Jack Jones recorded the song for his album, Lady, in 1967.
Lana Cantrell did a version in 1967 for her album And Then There Was Lana. While mainly in English, this version retains one line of the original French: "Ne me quitte pas."
In 1967, singer Dusty Springfield included a version on her album The Look of Love. When Dusty's life story was turned into a musical in 2000, "If You Go Away" was chosen for the climax of the show. The stage Dusty was portrayed by singer/actress Mari Wilson.
Tom Jones sang a version for his 1968 Decca hit album Help Yourself. Jones' version was not a single.
Country/pop singer Brenda Lee recorded a version in Nashville in 1968. It appears on her album Johnny One Time.
Frank Sinatra performed a version on his 1969 album My Way.
Neil Diamond included a version on his 1971 album Stones. In 2002, it was also included on Diamond's compilation album Love Songs.
Scott Walker, who covered many Brel songs in his solo career, recorded a version on his 1969 album Scott 3. It was also included on the compilation album Scott Walker Sings Jacques Brel.
Sugiman Jahuri, a Singapore Malay Crooner recorded a version in the early 1970s.
In 1974, Canadian musician Terry Jacks, after a suggestion by Brel, recorded a version of "If You Go Away" which was released as a single. Jacks had his biggest hit with another Brel cover, "Seasons in the Sun". It reached a peak of number 68 on the Billboard Hot 100 - the same peak Damita Jo reached with her version.
Ray Charles included a rendition of "If You Go Away" in his 1974 album Come Live with Me.
Julio Iglesias recorded a version for his 1990 album Starry Night. It was also included on Iglesias' 2004 Love Songs compilation.
Former Soft Cell singer Marc Almond covered the song during his solo career, on Jaques, an album of Jaques Brel covers. He also performed the track live several times, perhaps most memorably at a Royal Albert Hall performance on the live album Twelve Years of Tears in a very emotional rendition, with Almond sounding close to tears himself by the climax of the song. Also on Untitled an Album of Marc and the Mambas released 1982
Eartha Kitt has also recorded a live version of "If You Go Away" and includes this song as part of her set when touring.
In 2000, English group Moloko remixed and reworked Shirley Bassey's version. The new track was released on Bassey's The Remix Album... Diamonds Are Forever and was properly titled the "DJ Skymoo mix". DJ Skymoo is a pseudonym for Moloko's Mark Brydon.
Patricia Kaas's 2002 "Piano Bar by Patricia Kaas" concept album, that grew out of her performance in the film And now... Ladies and Gentlemen with Jeremy Irons, contains her interpretation of the song, pushing the album to the Top Ten list in France and Germany.
Cyndi Lauper's 2003 standards album At Last includes her version of the song. It was not released as one of the album's singles. The album, however, was a hit, with more than 4 million copies sold.
Emilíana Torrini has covered "If You Go Away".
Vietnamese singer Tran Thai Hoa sang the English version of the song in the 81st Paris by Night program.
On 21 March 2006, Maura Davis-fronted indie rock band Ambulette released a cover of "If You Go Away" on their first EP, The Lottery.
Lesley Garrett performed a version on her 2007 album When I Fall in Love. In her performance Garrett sang both in English and French (exception).
Dax Riggs has been performing this song on his recent U.S. tour.
Kim Weston recorded the English version.
اللمحة من الويكبيديا
:mimo:

butterfly
11/09/2008, 15:00
كلماتا

If You Go Away

If you go away on this summer day
Then you might as well take the sun away
All the birds that flew in the summer sky
When our love was new and our hearts were high
When the day was young and the night was long
And the moon stood still for the night-bird's song
If you go away - if you go away - if you go away
But if you stay I'll make you a day
Like no day has been or will be again
We will sail the sun we will ride on the rain
We will talk to the trees and worship the wind
Then if you go I'll understand leave me just
Enough love to fill up my mind
If you go away as I know you will
You must tell the world to stop turning till
You return again if you ever do
For what good is love without loving you
Can I tell you now as you turn to go
I'll be dying slowly till the next hello:cry:
But if you stay I'll make you a night
Like no night has been or will be again
I'll sail on your smile I'll ride on your touch
I'll talk to your eyes that I love so much
But if you go go I won' t cry though the
Good is gone from the word goodbye
f you go away
As I know you must
There is nothing left
In this world to trust
Just an empty room
Full of empty space
Like the empty look
I see on your face
And I'd been the shadow
Of your shadow
If you might have kept me
By your side

If you go away
If you go away
If you go away...

If you go away
If you go away ...

butterfly
11/09/2008, 15:11
Terry Jacks .
////////////// الروابط الي بيحطوها الأعضاء بيقدر فقط الأعضاء يشوفوها ، اذا مصرّ تشوف الرابط بك تسجل يعني تصير عضو بأخوية سوريا بالأول -///////////////

Julio Iglesias.
.////////////// الروابط الي بيحطوها الأعضاء بيقدر فقط الأعضاء يشوفوها ، اذا مصرّ تشوف الرابط بك تسجل يعني تصير عضو بأخوية سوريا بالأول -///////////////

Emilíana Torrini

////////////// الروابط الي بيحطوها الأعضاء بيقدر فقط الأعضاء يشوفوها ، اذا مصرّ تشوف الرابط بك تسجل يعني تصير عضو بأخوية سوريا بالأول -///////////////

nana mouskouri

passerby_intime
13/09/2008, 13:44
موضوع ممتاز
الأغنية جميلة جدا بالفعل
ما بعرف ليش بحس إنو الغنية بالفرنسي فيها شجن أكثر يمكن لأنو اللغة الفرنسية وقع كلماتها بتناسب الأغنية أكثر أو يمكن لأني سمعتها قبل ما اسمع الأغنية بالإنكليزي
بس المطربين يلي اخترتيهم كلهم أبدعو في أدائها يعطيكي العافية
مشكورة على هالجهد الكريم
:D

Ms. J.A
13/09/2008, 15:37
شو رقيقة هالاغنية وشو انها اجت بوقتها :cry:..
رابط خوليو اغلاسياس مش شغال :(

firasmusa
14/09/2008, 01:17
شكرا عل هل المجهود بس انريد بعد اجمل واقوا:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::ss::ss::s s::deal::deal:

passerby_intime
14/09/2008, 10:30
شو رقيقة هالاغنية وشو انها اجت بوقتها :cry:..
رابط خوليو اغلاسياس مش شغال :(

وكمان رابط الأغنية بصوت nana mouskouri مو شغال
تظهر الصفحة بشكل عادي وعدد مرات التحميل 63 ولكن عند طلب التحميل بعد انتهاء العد التنازلي يعطي invalid
:cry:
أنا كنت محتفظ بهالأغاني كلها بمكتبتي الموسيقية لكنى لم أجد إلا الأغنية بصوت خوليو والنص الأصلي الفرنسي Ne me quitte pas ونزلت باقي النسخ من هالموضوع مو باقي غير الأغنية بصوت nana mouskouri
ياريت الأخت butterfly تفعله ونحن لها شاركين
وإذا كمان بتحطلنا الكلمات الفرنسية بالموضوع بيكون فضلت علينا

اسبيرانزا
14/09/2008, 16:17
حبيت الاغنية كتير وخاصة بصوت جوليو
لذا ترجمتها عربى

لو ذهب بعيدا فى هذا اليوم الصيفى
ربما ستاخذ الشمس معك
وكل الطيور التى تسبح فى سماء الصيف

عندما كان حبنا وليدا وقلوبنا فى الاعالى
كان النهار قصيرا والليل طويلا
والقمر يبقى من اجل غناء طيور المساء

لو بقيت ساخلق لك يوما خاصا
لا يشبه يوم مضى ولا يوم ات
سوف ابحر معك فى الشمس وسنقود المطر
سنتسلق الاشجار ونتطاير مع الريح
بعدها اذا رحلت ساتفهم رحيلك ان الحب
كفاه لهذه الدرجة حتى لا يطير عقلى

اذا ذهبت بعيدا مثلما اعرف
عليك ان تخبر العالم ان يتوقف عن العمل
حتى تعود ثانية
ما الجيد فى الحب اذا كان الحب بدونك
هل لى ان اخبرك الان اننى ساتوقف عن النمو
حتى اسمع تحيتك ( هالو ) مرة اخرى؟

لو بقيت ساخلق لك مساءا
لا يشبه مساء مضى ولا ات
سوف ابحر فى ابتسامتك واقود ملمسك
وسوف اتحدث عن عيونك التى احبهما كثيرا
لكن لو رحلت فلن ابكى بالرغم من رحيل الافضل
عن عالمى ...مع السلامة

لو ذهبت بعيدا
لا يوجد شئ ذا قيمة فى هذا العالم
ثق فى هذا
فقط فراغ الغرفة يملا حيز المكان
مثل الفراغ الذى اراه فى وجهك
انا ساكون ظل ظلك
اذا احتفظت بهذا من جانبك

لو ذهبت بعيدا
لو ذهبت بعيدا

marioma alghzayala
22/09/2008, 16:49
هللأ قوليلي اينو اكتر حدا بغنيا حلو؟؟؟ .. يعني بصوت مين حمّلا؟؟؟

اسبيرانزا
22/09/2008, 18:22
هللأ قوليلي اينو اكتر حدا بغنيا حلو؟؟؟ .. يعني بصوت مين حمّلا؟؟؟

انا بنصحك بصوت جوليو اجليسيس :clap:

marioma alghzayala
22/09/2008, 18:40
اي عم يحطلي ايرور باللينك؟؟:cry:

butterfly
01/10/2008, 23:55
هي بصوت frank sinatra